Worldwide, there are an estimated 115 million orphaned children, with 2 million in Uganda alone. Many of these children lack access to basic education materials, such as books and computers, which are routinely discarded in America.
We, the Interethnic Health Alliance, aim to help children and women by:
- Providing educational servers, tablets, and materials to rural schools that have orphans
- Providing medical supplies, lighting and funds for water wells
- Providing micro loans to women’s groups across the country
- Providing solar electricity for lighting and learning, to rural schools who have little or no funding
- Promoting self-sufficiency including STEM day learning
- Providing computers to refugee families settling in the Salt Lake City, UT area.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Raise awareness of the plight of children on our planet
- Become a part of our organization
- Today, please make a donation
- Donate a tablet or computer
- Join us on a mission to our project areas